IHSI 2020 Exhibitor's Registration:
Exhibitors will present state-of-the-art ergonomics products, systems and services for users, professionals, and researchers in the IHSI field. About 800 participants who are in a position to make acquisition decisions about human factors and ergonomics products and services are expected at the conference, February 19-21, 2020.
The price of a standard booth of size 10' by 10' which includes:
8' high back wall and 3' high side drape, 7" x 44" one-line ID sign, All Exhibitors will be also entitled to the following:
• Those who commit to exhibit by 1 Nov 2019 will be listed in the Conference Final Program.
• 2 free passes to the Conference Exhibition
• 1 complimentary Conference registration
• Name and logo will be listed on the conference website and a link to Exhibitor's website.
• Name and link to Exhibitor's website will be included in the widely distributed iHSI Newsletter .
AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF CONTRACT:
EXHIBITOR agrees to pay rental per the registration deadlines posted at the registration page (http://www.ihsint.org/registration.html) for each standard 10' x 10' exhibition space. The applicable amount shall be remitted through the IHSI card payment system with submission of this signed contract.
All personal and financial information is submitted via a secure link (SSL).
RULES GOVERNING EXHIBITION:
1. Sub-Leasing. Exhibitor may not sublet his/her space, nor any part thereof, nor exhibit, offer for sale, give as a premium, or advertise articles not manufactured or sold in his/her own name, except where such articles are required for the proper demonstration or operation of Exhibitor's display, in which case identification of such articles shall be limited to the regular nameplate or other identification which in standard practice appears normally on them. Rulings of IHSI International shall in all instances be final with regard to use of any exhibit space.
2. Eligible Exhibits. IHSI International has sole right to determine the eligibility of any company or product for inclusion in the Exhibition.
3. Limitation of Liability. "Neither IHSI International, nor the Exhibition, nor Conference venue, nor the City, nor any of their officers, agents, employees or other representatives, shall be held liable for, and they are hereby released from liability for, any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person or property of the Exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or any other cause. The Exhibitor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify, defend and protect IHSI International Conference venue at the Hotel and their respective employees and agents, the City, or the hotel against, and hold and save IHSI International, Conference venue and their respective employees and agents, the City, or the hotel harmless from, any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss, costs, attorney's fees and expenses of whatever kind or nature, which might result from or arise out of any use of the exhibition premises, or any action or failure to act on the part of the Exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives.
4. The Exhibitor understands that neither the IHSI International nor Conference venue maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance. Therefore, all Exhibitors are urged to provide for their own floater insurance coverage, protecting against damage, loss or theft.
5. Installation, Showing, Dismantling. Hours and dates for installation, showing, and dismantling shall be those specified by IHSI International. Exhibitor shall be liable for all storage and handling charges resulting from failure to remove exhibit material from the Exhibition before conclusion of the dismantling period as specified by IHSI International.
6. Damage to Property. Exhibitor is liable for any damage caused to building floors, walls, or columns, or to standard booth equipment, or to other Exhibitor's property. Exhibitor may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive or other coating to building columns and floors or to standard booth equipment. No signs, posters or printed material will be allowed to be pinned, taped, or affixed in any way to doors, walls or ceilings of the guest room or meeting room levels.
7. Attendance. IHSI International shall have sole control over admission policies at all times.
8. Demonstration Equipment Placement. All demonstration equipment including operator's position must be located at least two feet removed from the aisle line of the exhibit area. No display material can be suspended from the ceiling of Conference venue.
9. Decoration. IHSI International shall have full discretion and authority in the placing, arrangement, and appearance of all items displayed by Exhibitor, and may require the replacing, rearrangement, or redecorating of any item or of any booth which IHSI International deems inconsistent with the principal purpose of the Exhibition or inappropriate for any other reason, and no liability shall attach to IHSI International for costs that may devolve upon Exhibitor thereby.
10. Exhibitors Representatives' Responsibility. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify IHSI International against and hold it harmless for any claims arising out of the acts of negligence of Exhibitor, his/her agents or employees. The Exhibitor is responsible for damage to property.
11. Exhibitor's Withdrawal. Fifty percent of the total cost of exhibit space under contract will be retained by IHSI International if written notice of withdrawal is received by 1 November 2018. If written notice of withdrawal is received on or after 1 November 2019, Exhibitors are liable for full payment of exhibit space under contract.
12. Failure to Hold Exhibition. The Exhibitor is responsible for total space rental irrespective of the reason for the cancellation by the Exhibitor because of the failure of an exhibit to arrive for any reason, or cancellation by IHSI International of the Exhibition, in whole or in part, as the result of riot, strike, civil disorder, act of war, act of God, or any other reason of any kind whatsoever not within IHSI International control.
13. Sound, Amplifying, Reproducing Equipment. The use of sound systems is permissible, provided that they are not audible more than 3' into the aisle or into neighboring booths, and that the sound is directed into the Exhibitor's booth or vertically. The IHSI International shall have absolute control over the implementation of this regulation, the intent of which is that sound systems shall not be audibly objectionable to neighboring Exhibitors.
14. Agreement to Rules. Exhibitor, for himself/herself and his/her employees, agrees to abide by the foregoing rules and by any amendments that may be put into effect by IHSI International.
15. Amendment to Rules. Any matters not specifically covered by the preceding rules shall be subject solely to the decision of IHSI International. These rules may be amended at any time by IHSI International, and all amendments so made shall be binding on Exhibitor equally with the foregoing rules and regulations.
By submitting this form I certify that the information given on this form is true and correct. I also have read and understand the Rules Governing Exhibition and responsibilities on this contract.